We're absolutely buzzing while we wait for our purchases from Kenya to arrive. These vibrant coffees offer a colorful rainbow of flavors ranging from blackberry, jasmine, and maple, to butterscotch, sweet tarts, and crème brûlée!
It's easy to find a traceable Kenyan coffee of outstanding quality, but the real challenge is in the effort to build long-standing, trust-based relationships with farmers who are willing to work with us exclusively year after year. These kinds of mutually beneficial relationships are what our sourcing team is working toward and is why we have access to high-quality first lot selections.
- Karatu AA Micro Lot 20 (Launching July 21, 2020)
- Karatu Peaberry Micro Lot 20 (August 2020)
- Kibiru AA Micro Lot 20 (August 2020)
- Kibiru Peaberry Micro Lot 16 (August 2020)
- Karatu AA Micro Lot 16 (September 2020)
- Karatu Peaberry Micro Lot 16 (September 2020)
- Karatu Peaberry Micro Lot 19 (Fall 2020)
- Karinga Peaberry Micro Lot 19 (Fall 2020)