Did you hear? Olympia Coffee won the first ever Coffee in Good Spirits Competition held in the United States!
We partnered with Espresso Parts to show you his award winning coffee inspired cocktail recipes leading up to the big showdown in Kansas City.
- 200 ML of French Press Coffee
- 1oz Plantation Pineapple Rum
- 1oz Zubrowka Bison Grass Vodka
- 1/2 Pineapple Liqueur (Giffard preferred)
- Pour into glass rimmed with burnt sugar (optional)
- Topped with soft maraschino whip
- Garnish with maraschino cherry juice
1:6 ratio of Luxardo Maraschino and heavy whip, soft whipped in a shaker
- 2 shots chilled Espresso
- 2oz Rye
- 1oz Pimm's Cup No. 1
- 1/2oz Simple
- Stir well with ice, strain over large ice cube in a rocks glass
- garnish with orange peel and maraschino