Clara French Press | Fellow
Meet the most thoughtful French press. Sure, we know a title this significant should probably be given and not self-proclaimed, but Clara is in an immersion league of her own.
With nuanced details and upgraded features, this brewing process is easy, enjoyable, and the epitome of a coffee table centerpiece. Whether you want to dial in a French press recipe at breakfast or entertain a crowd with shrimp cocktail in one hand and Clara in the other, you will always end up with an elevated cup.
FILL, STIR, WAIT... PRESS, REPEAT.
The steps are simple. The tasting notes are anything but. When coffee grounds and hot water mingle for an extended period of time, expect big, bold, and complex flavors!
- Easy to Use: No scale? No problem. Load grounds up to the coffee line and hot water up to the water line. French press ratio aids take the guesswork out of groggy mornings for the perfect 24 oz batch every time. Bada bing, bada brew.
- Thoughtful Details: An All-Directional Pour Lid is always open for business without needing to align the spout, while an oversized press feels like a dream in your palm. And because we do sweat the small stuff, we added an agitation stick to aid in extraction.
- Clean Cup: Don’t let sludge and silt bum a ride into your mug. Clara’s Enhanced Filtration Mesh brings out clean and complex flavors in a full-bodied brew. For easy clean-up, make a dash for the compost bin and watch the slick interior coating go to work.
- Agitation Stick: Go ahead. Stir the pot. Agitation disperses the coffee grounds for even extraction and balanced flavors.
- Heat-Lock Double Wall Vacuum: Insulated stainless steel maintains a consistent temperature throughout the brew for a better tasting cup of French press coffee.
- Easy Clean Non-Stick Coating: Grinds and gunk begone. A non-stick interior makes clean-up a snap, so you can start sipping sooner.