Goldfinch Camp Cup
Did you know: the state bird of Washington is the goldfinch? It was news to some of us, too, even though we live here. But it's no news that we love coffee, and we love our beloved home here in the Pacific Northwest. So we're celebrating both with our newest Camp Cup, made for us by our friends, Washington-state neighbors (and fellow B-Corp) Miir.
- 12oz / 354mL
- Thermo3D® double wall vacuum insulation - keeps hot stuff hot and cold stuff cold
- 18/8 durable stainless steel construction
- Slide-to-close mouthpiece on lid
- BPA free - no Bad Plastic Awfulness (or Bisphenol A) here
- Hardshell™ powder coat finish