The Office Manager supports company operations by creating and maintaining office systems. The Office Manager is responsible for the seamless operation of Olympia Coffee Roasting Company office, including wholesale customer support, accounts payable/receivable, and inventory management. The Office Manager also acts as the executive assistant for the Managing Partners of Olympia Coffee Roasting Company.
- Engage with Olympia Coffee’s wholesale customers, including taking orders, invoicing, creating shipping labels and communicating wholesale customer needs with production team, and manage accounts receivable for customers.
- Maintain the inventory of a wide range of products from wholesale merchandise to office supplies and manage accounts payable for inventory products.
- Act as Executive Assistant for Olympia Coffee Roasting Company’s Managing Partners.
Wholesale Customer Support
- Create and control daily customer manifest including invoice and shipping label creation and communication of customer needs with production team.
- Receive payments and ensure that all customers are up to date on all invoices and facilitates overdue accounts towards resolve
- Manage incoming phone calls, receive incoming orders, answer customer questions, find solutions for customer problems, and respond to voicemails
- Manage order email account, receiving orders and communicating with customers about their orders.
- Maintain relationships with shipping vendors, communicating logistics with customers and manages shipping issues through to resolution.
- Seek cost savings and system improvements whenever possible.
- Place orders and maintain inventory of multiple products, managing and adjusting inventory pars as necessary and communicating backorders to customers and production and retail team.
- Maintain relationships with merchandise vendors, knowledgeable of all current products as well as proactive to sourcing new items.
- Manage inventory of all office supplies
- Manage accounts payable for all inventory items
- Provide professional administrative support to managing partners of Olympia Coffee Roasting Company
- Passionate about coffee, great work ethic, and desire to be at Olympia Coffee Roasting Co.
- Self-motivated with the ability to solve problems, prioritize tasks, and manage independently
- Mature and professional
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of handling sensitive and confidential information
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-through
- Strong computer skills and experience with QuickBooks
- Positive attitude, works well as part of a team
Salaried Position based on a 35 hour work week
10 days Paid Time Off
Mileage reimbursement for company errands
Coffee benefits package
Please be sure to attach, in pdf or Word form, a cover letter and a resume that includes three references to
Posting closes June 12th 2014